Friday, February 4, 2011

More S N O W !

While this snow is fun to romp around in....I'm kinda wishing it would go away!! I'm missing my two daily walks with mom. It's too hard for her to walk in this much snow and no plows can be seen anywhere around. The sun did poke out a bit and mom took this picture of something she calls a sun dog. You ever heard of that? She says they are ice crystals in high and cold cirrus clouds. See I got some schooling in....haha. I like this kind of school much better than that one with all the other furry friends and people commanding us to perform for them.

Speaking of school....it was closed this week!! I can thank all the snow for that.

But enough already!! It's snowing again today. It's not suppose to do this in this part of the country. Another 4 or 5 inches on top of the 14 that is on the ground.

My friend Notch hasn't been around lately. I keep looking for him to play with. Probably too hard for that little guy to get around.

Oh, I see some movement up the tree! Could it be?

Snow snow go away, come again another day....a day far far from now(that is the song mom is singing). Wish she enjoyed romping in it like I do~



Love,
Rudy

3 comments:

  1. We love watching you tuckbuttrun around your yard in the snow, Rudy! Have fun!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great photos Rudy! Tuck butt runs are such fun!

    Enjoy your fun in the snow.

    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such beautiful snow photo shots. We know that was probably one of those squirrels trying to play around with you. Thanks for the share. Have a great weekend.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete