Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hut..hut...hike!


Tis the season you know! Oh how I love football! I mean afterall, I was named after a Notre Dame player :)

Ohhhhh nooooooooo.......fumble!! Can't say I hate when that happens, to me it adds more fun to the game. I get to chase that ball down yet again!

I'm really working the ball. Beginning to wonder how many I'm gonna go through this season.

Lookie.....a camera down low...I feel like I'm in the puppy bowl! Oh that would be a blast.

What's your favorite sport?

2 comments:

  1. Mitch would love to play football with you, Rudy! I'll be the cheerleader!
    We were watching the Giants play yesterday with dad! We love football!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's a true confession. My football is my very most favoritest toy. Moma even has to keep it put away, bringing it out only for VerySpecialShortTimes. Otherwise it'd be history.

    Thanks for reminding me to remind her.
    Jake

    ReplyDelete